During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. We accept most insurances.
We currently have two options for patients to complete new patient paperwork. You can come into the office to do the paperwork or you have the option to complete our online registration which is much faster if you are proficient with computers. Just click on the blue button to access this system.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment if you are going to do new patient paperwork at the office.
Please bring the following to the appointment:
- the patient’s insurance card
- list of current prescribed medication
- recent test results, blood work, x-ray reports, or other relevant records
Our mission at Salcedo Podiatry is to diagnose and treat our patients’ podiatric problems as quickly as possible in order to alleviate pain and achieve better mobility, all while maintaining an atmosphere of care and concern for all patients and their families.
Understanding what it’s like to be a patient, we pass on the same empathy to our patients by providing a warm and friendly family environment. Our team, as well as Dr. Salcedo, develop personal relationships with our patients through sharing stories, pictures, and more.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards, as well as cash. We also participate with many major insurance plans. If you do not see your insurance listed, please call us to find out if we accept your plan.
- Aetna / Aetna Medicare HMO / Aetna Medicare PPO / Open Access HMO
- AARP Medicare Complete (HMO, Regional PPO)
- BC/BS (all states)
- BC/BS of Florida/ Florida Blue Blue Care, Blue Options, Blue Choice
- Florida Blue Medicare HMO and PPO
- Florida Blue Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
- Beech Street
- MMA Plans/ CMS, Humana, Prestige, Sunshine
- Coventry PPO
- First Health Network
- Florida Healthy Kids/ Medikids Program Staywell, Sunshine
- Humana Gold Plus HMO
- Humana Choice PPO
- United Health Care
- United AARP Medicare Complete Choice